The main reason for this post is to share the link for this great little film made by the young people from the Church I go to on Sundays – St Clement Notttingdale (that’s down the Hill from the place that has a film named after it – and on the site of London’s old pig farms – if you were wondering).
If you like it please vote for it before midnight Monday 10th Dec – if they are nominated for a prize they get a trip to an awards ceremony at BAFTA!
While I am writing it seems like a good time to give a round up of the term. I have not posted for ages. I feel like I have been preparing one event after another. Amidst this life of activity has been…
- some interesting conversations about faith, humanism, art and design, neural pathways, Sikh music, miracles, silence, robots, materials, God, reconciliation to name a few subjects
- the development of a mindfulness meditation group,
- some regular(ish) tweeting about chaplaincy (@awillson1)
- chairing a debate between Christian and Muslim speakers
- given my first presentation about promoting good interfaith relations
- and held a writing competition to find new readings about the Christmas story for the School of Medicine Carol Service.
- and a week of guided prayer.
Happy week 2 of Advent if you are following that theme.